Freelancing is hard, but you don't have to make the same mistakes everyone else does.
Freelance Bootcamp is designed to help you set up a long term, sustainable business doing work that you love.
So you can achieve freedom in your career, and spend more time focusing on the things you actually want to do.
So leapfrog the other 99% of freelancers who tie themselves up in knots with indecision, confusion and mistakes that waste months and even years of time and energy.
Get the right systems in place early on and learn how to freelance like a professional. Get paid what you're worth, negotiate like a pro and build the confidence to create a career and a lifestyle that you actually want.
This is the course I wish I had when I started freelancing ten years ago.
I went freelance ten years ago, so I could move to the beautiful city of Granada in Spain. I didn’t speak the language – so I needed some money to live.
I worked with some great clients, and my first taste of freelancing showed my that it was possible to live an exciting, flexible lifestyle, and earn enough money while doing it.
Freelancing made it possible for me to live that lifestyle - and it can do the same for you - however you define success:
- Maybe you want to spend more time with your family
- Maybe you want to be in control of your life
- Maybe you want to work on projects you actually enjoy
Freelance Bootcamp is designed to help you get there.
Don't get me wrong - it wasn't all smooth and easy. I didn't really know what I was doing at the start, self-doubt was kicking in regularly and I made so many mistakes I dread to think about how much money, time and energy that cost me.
Ten years later, I've learned a lot of lessons. Now I do the work I love while enjoying financial and location freedom - and I want to help you do the same!
I truly believe everyone deserves to do the work they are actually passionate about and live life on their own terms.
That's why I created Freelance Bootcamp.
It's designed to save your from as much of the confusion, self-doubt and frustration that most new freelancers experience as possible, and to give you a shortcut to a sustainable, thriving freelance business.
In this course, we will cover:
- Developing a clear vision for your business
- Storytelling that makes others want to work with you
- Finding and reach out to your ideal audience
- Approaching your sales and setting your prices with confidence
- Valuing your own time – and making the most of it
- Develop a rock-solid freelance mindset, and building the confidence to bring your ambitions to life
- Diversifying your income with passive income
- A look at the future of work and how you can stay ahead of the game
- Setting up the boring but essential stuff you've been avoiding
- And much, much more!
- Why go freelance? (8:40)
- Why right now is the best time in history to try freelancing (7:58)
- The downsides of freelancing (6:41)
- Minimising the risks (8:48)
- Where to start? (4:36)
- Your website (2:35)
- Your portfolio (3:23)
- Bringing your brand to life (2:13)
- What's in a name (1:27)
- Putting yourself into your branding (1:05)
- Do I need insurance? (2:09)
- Tracking your time (1:57)
- Software and technology (2:05)
- Admin & backing up (3:20)
- Building a financial system (5:17)
- Profit First for freelancers (2:24)
- Pensions (3:41)
- Where to work (4:04)
- Week One assignment (0:18)
- Strategy Session - What We'll Cover (1:19)
- Developing your vision (8:05)
- Finding your audience (5:10)
- Creating your customer persona (3:47)
- Marketing and storytelling (4:02)
- What's in it for me? (3:53)
- Creating your Elevator Pitch (3:51)
- Getting new clients (6:28)
- Should you ever work for free? (1:11)
- Firing your clients (8:23)
- Content marketing for freelancers (11:06)
- Getting started with email marketing (7:22)
- Networking and social media (4:50)
- Aiming for Oversubscribed (3:03)
- Avoiding feast and famine (1:31)
- Earning money while you sleep (4:58)
- Getting started with outsourcing (2:30)
- Week Two Assignment (0:44)
- Sales & Pricing - What we'll cover (1:42)
- Setting your prices: 3 lessons of pricing (5:52)
- How to price your services: freelance pricing strategies (7:23)
- Hidden costs of freelancing (3:17)
- Stop competing on price (1:56)
- How to find out a client's budget (6:19)
- The 6 Principles of Persuasion (4:30)
- Getting to the price you want (5:36)
- Steps to negotiating like a pro (9:53)
- Your secret weapon to make negotiating simple (7:12)
- Don't feel guilty for making money! (4:56)
- Should you charge urgent fees? (2:00)
- Setting out your terms (4:59)
- End of Week Three! (0:41)
- Mindset - What we'll cover (4:41)
- Why mindset matters (3:09)
- Understanding confidence (10:12)
- Daily confidence boost (2:40)
- Fighting the resistance (1:30)
- Battling your brain (7:18)
- Freelancer's Anxiety (9:25)
- Mindfulness for freelancers (9:11)
- Reclaiming your time (4:01)
- How to Get Things Done! (13:31)
- Perfectionism and procrastination (5:14)
- Productivity Strategies (10:09)
- The Pomodoro Technique (2:57)
- Finding community and support (4:04)
- Working on yourself (6:05)
- Sleep and decision fatigue (9:09)
- Staying creative (5:50)
- Shaping your reality (4:45)
- Week four assignment (0:33)
Hi there, I'm Alistair, your instructor!
I launched Freelance Success last year to help more people find the courage and confidence to take that leap, and live their freelance dreams.
I truly believe it has never been a better time in history to go freelance - and I want to show you how!
I've been freelance for over ten years, and during that time I’ve learned a thing or two about what it takes to be successful, and what mistakes you should avoid as a new freelancer.
I’m passionate about sharing everything I’ve learned along the way, and sharing the exact steps that I follow to launch new businesses, build multiple income streams, and work from anywhere!
It's risk free!
I’m confident you’ll love Freelance Bootcamp, and it will help you to build a solid, strategic platform for growing as a successful freelancer. But I don’t want to take your money if you’re not happy.
Freelance Bootcamp comes with a full money back guarantee for 30 days.
You can now enroll in the most requested module as an independent course!
If you have built a strong business foundation but setting prices for your services is your Achilles heel, then this Masterclass is for you!
We've got so many requests to make the pricing module as an independent course - so here it is!